A full-spectrum 50% CBD oil from CBD Ultra containing 5000mg of cannabidiol in 10ml. Produced using organically grown hemp from Colorado. CBD Ultra contains pure isolated Cannabidiol (CBD), a prominent cannabinoid derived from Hemp. Each dropper contains 1 fluid ounce with 1500mg of CBD Oil.
50% CBD Oil – CBD Ultra
A full-spectrum 50% CBD oil containing 5000mg of cannabidiol in a 10ml bottle. This is the strongest oil available with 25mg of CBD per drop. CBD Ultra full-spectrum oils are sold exclusively at for the Ageless. Free gift and free priority shipping.
CBD Ultra 50% CBD oil – 5000mg in 10ml
Scaling new heights in CBD oil potency, this 50% full-spectrum oil from CBD Ultra is their strongest yet and is produced exclusively for us at for the Ageless. This 10ml bottle contains 5000mg of high-quality cannabidiol and is rich in other cannabinoids and terpenes too.
Each drop includes an impressive 25mg of CBD, CBG, and CBDVA and traces of other cannabinoids. This makes it easier to take large amounts in just a couple of squeezes of the dropper; ideal if you don’t enjoy the earthy taste of hemp products. You can also choose the fresh peppermint option for a touch of a natural peppermint essence in the bottle.
The hemp extract is suspended in an MCT oil carrier. This is a mild, buttery oil sourced from coconuts. It’s been precisely filtered to contain only caprylic acid. Standard MCT oils contain four different medium chain triglycerides, but caprylic acid – also called C8 MCT oil – is the most metabolically active. As a result, this 5000mg CBD oil can provide superior absorption compared to those using hemp seed or olive oil.
High-percentage CBD oils tend to crystallise. This can be easily remedied by submerging the bottle in hot water. Read more under the FAQ tab.
CBD Ultra’s high-strength drops are entirely natural with no additives. They are suitable for vegans and the cannabinoids are extracted from organically-grown hemp. The oil itself is produced in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified facility and is free from GMOs.
This full-spectrum oil includes a range of cannabinoids including:
Free gift + free delivery
This 50% CBD oil comes with a free gift of your choice. Please choose your gift on checkout. When you order this product shipping will be upgraded to receive free UK priority next day delivery. Tracked shipping also free for any EU customer.
Other strong CBD oils at for the Ageless
We offer a selection of high-strength oils and CBD Ultra 50% is the strongest CBD oil in the UK we’ve found so far. Below there are some more strong CBD oils available here at for the Ageless:
CBD Ultra was founded in 2016 and quickly became one of the earliest members of the UK’s Cannabis Trades Association (CTA). With a devotion to transparency and exceeding quality and safety standards, they soon made their mark on the industry. By never accepting anything but the best, they’ve developed a reputation for all-natural products with no hidden nasties. Their CBD vape oils, for instance, have no VG/PG and are also full spectrum.
CBD Ultra’s crops and manufacturing process
The hemp used to produce CBD Ultra’s products is grown organically in the mountains of Colorado, USA. They extract a CBD distillate rich in cannabinoids and terpenes in their manufacturing facility that follows the rigorous standards of good manufacturing practices (GMP).
MCT oil (C8), full-spectrum CBD extract, natural peppermint essence (optional).
Total CBD content: 5000mg in 10ml.
- Vegan, kosher, lactose-free and gluten-free
- Non-GMO, pesticide-free and mould-free
- Lab-tested using HPLC analysis
- Grown in Colorado (USA) following organic production standards
- Manufactured in the UK
- Non-intoxicating and non-addictive
- Gently swirl (do not shake) the bottle to mix.
- Using the provided pipette take 1 drop and place under the tongue.
- Hold for 1-2 minutes so the CBD can be absorbed into your bloodstream.
- Swallow any remaining oil and wash down with a drink of your choice.
1 drop = 25mg of CBD
1 x 10ml bottle = approximately 200 drops
- We recommend taking the oil twice per day, before breakfast and dinner.
- Use a mirror to ensure you take the intended number of drops.
- If you’re having difficulty extracting the remaining drops from the bottle, you can add a little olive or hemp seed oil to make this easier.
- CBD oil works in synergy with the CBDa content of hemp tea. Read about the benefits of hemp tea or visit the CBD tea collection for more info.
What if the oil crystallises?
When exposed to low temperatures, high percentage oils can crystallise. If you are having trouble getting some of the oil out of the bottle or dropper, let it sit inside a mug with warm water until it returns to its liquid form. Repeat if necessary. This won’t affect the quality of the product.
Who is CBD Ultra 50% CBD oil suitable for?
Because of the high CBD percentage, this supplement is not recommended for beginners, those who are sensitive to food supplements and parents looking for a CBD oil suitable for children.
We recommend you use a stronger oil if you want to take fewer drops, save money by buying in bulk, or require higher amounts for it to be effective.
How much CBD is good for me?
We are all different, so there’s no standard number of drops one should take. Start with the lowest recommended amount (or lower if you prefer) and increase gradually, until you find the ideal amount to suit your needs.
In all cases, do not exceed 70mg of CBD per day, this is approximately 3 drops of CBD Ultra 50% CBD oil.
- CBD is considered as having a “good safety profile” by the World Health Organization.
- Cannabidiol is legal to buy in the UK.
- Consuming CBD won’t make you feel high.
- It is legal to drive after consuming CBD.
- CBD won’t show on a drug test.
- Do not exceed 70mg per day of CBD as per the Food Standards Agency recommendations.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sunlight, excessive heat and humidity.
- This product is for oral or topical use and cannot be smoked or vaporised.
- This oil is thick and once opened the rim can get greasy so will require occasional cleaning.
- Store in an upright stable position. This product is not suitable for travel because it may leak when subjected to vigorous movement. For travel, we recommend CBD capsules or CBD gummies.
- There are some known side effects to CBD, the most common are considered to be mild and can include dry mouth, gastrointestinal problems, and changes in appetite and weight.
- If taking medication, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking CBD. CBD is known to inhibit certain types of medication. If your medication has a grapefruit warning do not take CBD supplements.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and regular exercise.
This product is sold as a food supplement. It is not intended to assist with the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any disease, ailment or medical condition. Any product statements provided on this site are for information only and do not constitute medical advice. Read our full legal disclaimer for more information.
All orders placed before 12:30pm are dispatched the same day Monday through Friday. All orders are insured and delivery is guaranteed.
- UK orders are shipped 1st class signed for & tracked (1-2 days) for only £3.99.
- Free delivery on UK orders costing over £35.
- UK orders over £199 are dispatched using Royal Mail’s Next Day Delivery service for extra speed and safety. (Available when ordering Monday-Thursday before 12.30pm or receive on Monday if you order on Friday before 12.30pm.)
Parcels are dispatched from our certified organic warehouse in Northampton in discreet and secure packaging.
European and international prices can be found here.
How can I track my order?
Once shipped we will e-mail a Royal Mail tracking number. This will go live once scanned at their delivery centre and you can then monitor your parcel.
What if my order is delayed?
We’ve been using Royal Mail services since 2016 and it tends to be a very reliable and efficient service. We guarantee that you will receive your parcel – normally within the estimated times – but during busy periods, like Easter and Christmas holidays, or if you live in a remote location, parcels can take a little longer.
Can you make special arrangements?
Please contact the customer service team to discuss this.
- 3D secure debit or credit card – Visa and Mastercard
- Direct bank transfer
Why is 3D secure payment activated for credit or debit card payment?
This is for your own (and our) protection. 3D secure payment verifies that you’re over 18 and ensures the transaction is safe.
What happens if I choose bank transfer payment?
Order as normal and we’ll get in touch with you and provide the necessary details to make the bank transfer. This email is not automatic so it may take a little while before you receive it (check your junk box in case it lands there). As soon as the payment clears, your order will be processed and dispatched.
Can I pay using PayPal or Amazon Pay?
PayPal and Amazon Pay are governed by US Federal Law and do not accept CBD oil payments so, we are unable to offer this payment method.
Returns and Refunds
We deal with all returns or issues within 24 hours.
E-mail us at [email protected], call us at 0208 191 8621 or use the live chat feature, quoting your full name and order number.
CBD Ultra® Tincture
CBD Ultra™ droppers offer pure isolated CBD oil derived from hemp. Available as a MAXIMUM STRENGTH dose to help regulate and balance the Endocannabinoid System. Each bottle contains 30 servings at 50mg CBD Oil per serving (1500mg CBD Oil per bottle). Fast-acting sublingual drops. May also be used as a food additive!
- 1500mg Active CBD Oil / Bottle (50 mg / serving)
- 1 fluid oz (30 servings per bottle)
- Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, CBD (Cannabidiol) Isolate
$ 59.99 — or subscribe and save up to 10%
63 reviews for CBD Ultra® Tincture
Allison M. (verified owner) – October 29, 2021
Procana is the best
Allison M. (verified owner) – August 27, 2021
I absolutely love this product! It has helped me get a restful night’s sleep as well as assist with pain management. I have Ulcerative Colitis and this product has totally allowed me to have many pain free days. Thank you, Procana!
Lorissa F. (verified owner) – April 3, 2021
I am 54 years old and I have a lot of pain in my lower back and since I started taking procana oil it has helped me with the pain and it has also helped me with sleep
Cynthia B. (verified owner) – March 5, 2021
I take it once a day. I’ve had no lower back pain (pinched nerves/slip discs) and no migraines after about 48 hours
Renee P. (verified owner) – February 19, 2021
When we saw how it helped our collie dog get moving again from hip problems we decided to try it ourselves. Greatly relieved husband’s back muscle spasms. No more need for daily muscle relaxers.Not any. Has helped my osteoarthritis pain in my hands as well. We both and the dog are much more pain free and moving better.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections
Product / FDA Disclosure
All Procana products are Hemp derived and contain less than 0.3% THC, as directed by the US Farm Bill. This product should be used only as directed on the label. This product is not for use by, or sale to persons under the age of 18. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. These products should not be used if pregnant or nursing. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product.