“Hemp Oil infused in Coconut Oil (MCT) & Turmeric for my husband’s arthritis in his lower vertebrae and it was the bomb…. worked a treat, thank you and will definitely be buying again. Black Sheep Farm your service is impeccable, keep up the great work.”
– Jools, 26 May 2020 ( Hemp Oil in MCT (Coconut Oil) with Turmeric )
$13.00 – $25.00
Our best selling hemp cream
Our hemp is grown organically (often bio-dynamically) and lovingly cared for by passionate local growers who are all registered with the NSW government to cultivate and supply low THC hemp for oils & creams.
Reviews by Arthritis sufferers
“I’ve been taking this oil for fibromyalgia costochondritis and osteo arthritis only been on it a short time it seems to be helping relieve my pain very happy with it so far thank you black sheep farm finally something is working for my pain”
– Darlene Costello, 12 May 2020 ( Hemp Oil infused in Almond Oil with Turmeric) “I was a non believer of hemp oils, I thought it was just all a load of rubbish, but I was recommended the oil for a skin infection that after months on antibiotics would not go away. I thought I would try it as I had tried many ointments, creams and salts and it still would not clear. After about 3 days of taking the oil, my skin was less irritated and nearly cleared, I honestly did not think it would work.It has also settled my psoriasis, anxiety and pain from arthritis and simply changed my life.I am now converted and recommend the oil to everyone.”
– Amanda, 2 May 2020 ( Hemp Oil infused in Almond Oil with Turmeric) “This oil is gold! I broke my ankle and on the way to the hospital all I took was this oil for the pain. In hospital they offered me endone and codeine which I refused as the oil and an icepack was all I needed. My husband couldn’t believe that this oil would relieve the pain. I have recommended this product to so many people. Thanks again Black Sheep Farm Oils”
– Nicole C, 15 Feb 2020“Thank you very much for the fast delivery…….. I have been diagnosed with stage 4 advanced breast cancer & it is in the bones this time. The pain can be intolerable some days & “medical” pain relief just zonks me out . I have only tried the hemp oil for a few days now & already I can feel a huge difference in pain levels… they have genuinely gone from an 8 down to a 1……& I am now not zonked out like a zombie . I am using the oil in conjunction with the hemp/comfray/arnica cream & with such amazing results I have no intention of stopping. Thank you thank you thank you ……”
– Kaye, 7 Jan 2020“I have arthritis in my right hand that makes my day-to-day tasks a very painful affair. Since using Black Sheep Farm Hemp Cream (Comfrey & Arnica) my life is so much more comfortable. I simply rub a small amount into my nuckles every morning and half an hour later, my hand is brand new again and I can get on with my day pain free. I highly recommend this product for anybody who has aches and pains due to arthritis.
– H.B. Perth
“I have now been on this oil for 3 weeks and can definitely notice the difference i have rheumatoid arthritis and its been absolutely great and ill be staying on this and buying more thanks Mac”
– Regina on 9 Nov 2020 ( Hemp Oil in MCT (Coconut Oil) with Turmeric) “I suffer from chronic migraines and have arthritis in my lower back. The hemp oil helped with nausea but the stand out for me is the comfry cream – helps the pain from the arthritis. Love it!”
– Ashley on 6 Nov 2020 ( Hemp Cream with Comfrey & Arnica) “I recently tried the hemp oil with almond and turmeric for arthritis in my foot and have found after about a week the pain is now minimal , I also have more movement and can now do Pilates again. I also use the hemp, arnica and and comfrey cream and the combination is great. Highly recommend these products to friends.”
– Kerrie on 5 Nov 2020 ( Hemp Oil infused in Almond Oil with Turmeric)
“I have been using this product for a week or so now, so still working out the dosage l need to make the pain from my arthritic joints and crushed nerve in my spine bearable. It is helping and once l get it right, will be fantastic!
It is the best product l have used, some l have tried from other sellers were terrible and certainty not worth the money. This Hemp Oil is miles above them.”
– Marg Walshaw, 17 June 2020 ( Hemp Oil in MCT (Coconut Oil) – no Turmeric )“I am onto my second bottle of the Hemp cream which I use on my arthritic fingers, feet and knees. I have experienced good results and quickly.
I prefer the Coconut based cream as it seems to spread better than the Lemon Mrytle.
I am still very active and prefer to use it whenever the pain occurs.
I am very impressed with the results.
Finally found something that actually works and quite inexpensive.”
– Helen Way, 12 June 2020 ( Hemp Cream with Coconut )
$25.00 – $88.00
Best selling hemp oil
The difference now is that Authorised Prescribers (AP) don’t need to apply to the TGA via the Special Access Scheme (SAS), they can write you a prescription on the spot. These APs can be either specialists or a GP, but there’s no full list right now, so your best bet is to start making some enquiries.
“CBD is obviously pretty important. Its anti-inflammatory capacity and its ability to protect the brain is evident in almost every study that you pick up.”
“It’s become this almost universal panacea,” says Dr Iain. Depending on who you ask, CBD oil is good for what ails you, whether that be anxiety, anorexia, insomnia, PTSD, chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, depression, migraines, or feeling chronically unchill.
How do you actually get CBD oil?
She finds these anti-inflammatory effects, even in low doses of cannabidiol, especially exciting since inflammation kind of underlies everything. “Low levels of inflammation are involved in body weight gain, if you pull a muscle. there’s such wide ranging benefits to anti-inflammatories.”
So yeah, the government and researchers are well aware that a lot of people in Australia are opting to bypass the current system and spend their money offshore, buying online from places like Canada and the US. But there are signs that prices will go down, since obviously there’s an increasingly competitive market for it.
“The main thing we need is a really vibrant domestic market. It grows particularly well in Australia — the stuff just jumps out of the ground!”
“Surprisingly the government — particularly the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), which regulates how drugs are marketed and available to consumers — seem to be listening,” says Dr Iain.
In some countries, crude cannabis (raw cannabis plant material) and cannabis oil are used as therapies. These are both illegal in Australia.
Cannabis has been shown to relieve pain, prevent or reduce vomiting, and it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This is because substances called cannabinoids act on the body’s endocannabinoid system. This is a communications system in the brain and body that influences mood, memory, sleep and appetite.
Medicinal cannabis is made from the cannabis sativa plant. The leaves and buds of this plant are also used to make the drug marijuana, which people use to get high. Medicinal cannabis is sometimes referred to as medical cannabis or medical marijuana.
Who might benefit from medicinal cannabis?
The cannabis plant contains 80 to 100 cannabinoids. The one that gets people high is called tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Other cannabinoids have been shown to relieve symptoms of disease. International research is looking at the therapeutic properties of some of the other cannabinoids.
Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) regulates the supply of medicinal cannabis. Doctors can apply to the TGA to supply medicinal cannabis to certain patients through the Authorised Prescriber Scheme and the Special Access Scheme. Patients may be able to access medicinal cannabis through a specialist doctor, their GP, or if they are taking part in a clinical trial.
You cannot apply to the TGA to get medicinal cannabis yourself; only your doctor can apply. The doctor must meet certain requirements, must obtain permits, and must also comply with relevant state laws. However, the laws are different in each state and this may affect whether you can get access to medicinal cannabis.
Medicinal cannabis is tightly regulated. Products approved for use in Australia include nabiximols and synthetic cannabinoids. These products are formulated so they have the greatest medical effect and the fewest possible side effects.